Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!



Working on flights now - jeez, gets complicated! I am working on my list of about 55000 things that I have to do before we leave. My son is such a little man - he's so conflicted....super excited about a sibling and going to Taiwan, but very anxious about sharing his parents - he's been an only child for almost 9 years. Chad and I have to remind ourselves that we both came from large families and that we all adapt, but Ashton does feel the difference of an  almost four year old child coming into our home instead of an infant coming from my belly....he has discussed it with us at length and I have to say I am very thankful that he feels comfortable in talking to us about these things. Hubby is so incredible when I talk to him about all my concerns, our son adapting, our daughter adapting - he just has such a calm sense about him that everything will be fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment